Thursday, October 3, 2013

Low Sodium bread machine pizza dough

I keep stalling at posting this recipe because I want to include a picture but I can't seem to remember to take a picture... so here is a the recipe for low sodium pizza dough for the bread machine.
We love to make pizza from scratch but struggled for a long time to find the right combination of salt and yeast. I think we finally have it:

1 cup water
1 Tbsp shortening
1 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 2/3 Cup flour
3/4 tsp yeast

There you go! You will have to trust me as I have no picture proof..

We usually top it with homemade low sodium pizza sauce, our favourite low sodium mozzarella cheese (here) and different combinations of low sodium toppings.

1 comment:

  1. I've been using this recipe for several months now. Terrific recipe. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete